JVN BEARINGS FZE
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates.
- Tata Motors is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company based in Mumbai, India
- It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group, an Indian conglomerate
- It is one of the largest manufacturers of commercial and passenger vehicles in India and produces vehicles in other countries.
- The company’s product range includes cars, trucks, buses, and military vehicles.
- In addition to manufacturing, it also provides financing, service, and maintenance for its products.
- Tata Motors showcased several new products at the Auto Expo 2023, including the Harrier.EV, Sierra.EV, the Avinya Concept & the Curvv concept.
- The company’s pavilion showcased various products and concepts and was crowded during product unveils.
- Tata Motors showcased two turbocharged BS-VI Phase 2 engines and several commercial vehicles.
- Tata unveiled the ICE version of Concept Curvv and the Tata Sierra EV.
- Tata Motors announced the launch of its new family of petrol engines, which offer better performance and mileage.
- In addition, Tata Motors showcased the country’s first hydrogen fuel-cell-powered truck concept.
Key Highlights include:
- A near-production-ready version of the Harrier.EV was unveiled at the 2023 Expo
- Part of the brand’s Gen 2 EV architecture with the Omega platform
- Comes with plenty of new features and tech like AWD, dual-motor setup, edge computing & cloud-connected telematics
- Has a closed body-colored panel with four horizontal slats, updated LED headlamps, and new aero-optimized alloy wheels with MRF tires.
- The Rear gets an updated LED tail light design, much sleeker than on the standard model.
- Tata Motors brought back the Sierra.EV to the 2023 Auto Expo
- More production-ready than the model showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo
- Exterior features include: a thin LED strip, a roof-integrated spoiler, and silver scuff plates on the bumper
- Interiors feature white and grey color with golden inserts, a 4-spoke steering wheel with silver and piano black inserts, a fully digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting in the door pads, limousine-like rear legroom, and dual-zone rear A/C.
Tata Curvv Concept:
- The Tata Curvv Concept is a new vehicle with a coupe-like styling that is set to be unveiled in 2024
- The concept features a new front-end styling with a thin LED light strip on top and main headlamps positioned on the bumper below
- The highly-raked rear windscreen ends with a LED light bar connecting the tail lights on either end
- The interiors have a black and red theme, with even the pillars and roof liner being red
- Legroom in the rear appears to be limited due to the sloping roofline.
Tata Avinya Concept:
- The Tata Avinya Concept was publicly debuted at the 2023 Auto Expo
- The Avinya concept previews the Gen 3 architecture for Tata Motors and signals the arrival of a new breed of EVs from the brand, set to be introduced in 2025
- The concept features an imposing front end with T-shaped LED DRLs
- The wheelbase has been stretched to the edges with little to no overhangs at both ends
- The alloy wheel design on the concept is unique and digital side cameras also come integrated with turn indicators
- The front indicator lights feature unique graphics and sit just above the DRLs.
Tata Tiago EV
- Tata Motors showcased sporty accessories and add-on kits for its Tiago EV offering
- The add-ons include black cladding on the wheel arches, a dual-tone black dashboard with white upholstery, and a black roof spoiler with an integrated stoplight.
iCNG Range (Altroz iCNG and Punch iCNG)
- Tata Motors has expanded its iCNG range with the new Altroz iCNG and Punch iCNG
- Both cars feature India’s first twin-cylinder CNG technology
- By placing two small cylinders under the boot floor, Tata Motors has been able to provide usable boot space on both these cars
- The Altroz iCNG and Punch iCNG are both equipped with twin-cylinder CNG technology.
- Tata Motors displayed a ‘Racer’ version of its Altroz premium hatchback, featuring sporty add-ons and a new paint scheme
- Tata mentioned that two new direct-injection petrol engines are being readied for unveil (1.2L & 1.5L), potentially indicating that the Racer trim of the Altroz is more than just a sticker job
- The Altroz Racer features a sporty Red exterior with a Black bonnet and roof, along with dual racing stripes
- The car also has a roof-integrated spoiler finished in Black, no chrome, door handles in body color, and black and silver alloy wheels
- The interiors feature contrasting Red & White stripes on the seats and Red accents around the AC vents, seats in the rear also carry forward the contrast stripes.
Tata also had its #Dark range on display in the pavilion.